Job Title: Installation Specialist
Reports to: Install Manager
Department: Install Department
Location: Ogden, UT (must be willing to relocate)
Salary range: DOE
Pay Status: Salary
Supervisory Responsibilities: Yes
JAM LLC, along with its sister companies, are considered among the fastest growing businesses in Utah - employing several thousand people in the area and across the country. JAM is seeking a competitive professional to drive its brand forward. JAM is vertically integrated, which provides tremendous opportunity for advancement. Apply to be part of a growing company and expanding industry.
The Installation Specialist is directly responsible for installation, maintenance, and upgrades to all Trampoline Parks, LLC (TPLLC) manufactured trampoline parks. This person focuses on steel assembly, measuring, springing trampolines, hanging nets, laying safety pads, installing wall panels, installing features, building trampoline decks and other installation/construction assignments that make up a trampoline park. The Installation Specialist also focuses on special projects; including: large art installations and LED screen assembly.
This person must have a firm grasp on reading blueprints, measuring/leveling, and organizing construction projects. He or she may interact with personnel at all levels, as such, professional business communication skills both written and verbal are essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travel to different locations to install trampoline parks
- Load and unload trucks
- Measure area to assemble steel correctly
- Hang nets
- Lay safety pads
- Install wall panels
- Install trampoline decks
- Read and follow blueprints
- Ensure projects at park sites meet schedule requirements and stay within project budgets
- Follow safety standards at all park sites to keep install team safe
- Monitor current processes and identify areas for improvements to create a more efficient installation process
- Meet expected deadlines consistently
Experience and Qualifications Requirements:
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty with the goal to attain excellence without direct supervision. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think logically, critically, and work well under pressure
- Ability to work and problem solve resourcefully and independently
- Sound judgement and flexibility to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to read, understand and interpret blueprints
- Construction Knowledge
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Education and/or Experience:
- 3 years of construction experience required
- College degree preferred, but not required
Ability to stand and move around for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. Must have the ability to climb ladders and stand for long periods of time. This is a physical job, requiring this individual to get their hands dirty. Physical labor includes walking, climbing, squatting, stooping, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, etc.