Are you itching to work for a FUN, EXCITING, and RAPIDLY GROWING company, then GET AIR is the place FOR YOU! Get Air has evolved over the past few years from managing just our Roy, UT park, to now running 65 + successful trampoline parks all over the world. Learn more about us at: www.getairsports.com
Get Air strives to be the entertainment destination of choice for kids of all ages in the communities in which we operate. We plan to achieve this by being the safest, most innovative trampoline park brand in the world.
Get Air provides safe and healthy entertainment, recreation, and exercise for all members of our community: families, children, teams, schools, charities, businesses, clubs, groups, churches, athletes, etc.
Job Description: Internal and External Sales Admin
Position Reports to: Director of Sales
- Create a merchandise reorder program to enhance monthly sales
- Take and process orders
- Provide excellent customer service
- Assist in the development of new products to sell in the market
- Support our existing customers by innovating their parks with the newest up-to-date products
- Set and achieve monthly sales goals at the direction of sales supervisor
Trampoline Park Sales
- Keep the production schedule busy by receiving calls from interested investors and turning them into customers/partners
- Develop a strong sales pitch by thoroughly understanding and what makes our business worth investing in
- Take inbound calls at any hour to meet the needs of our global clientele
- Maintain professionalism in representing the company and the product
- Coordinate with supervisor to understand company policies, timelines and procedures
- Organize with Project Coordinator to transition the sale into production
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential competitors
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Associate Degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a sales position, and 1-2 years in customer service.
- Ability to navigate the Internet
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills are required, both written and oral